My friend Lesa, my son Zeb, and I have taken undeveloped land and transformed some of the acres into a place for friends to hang out for the day or tent camp for the weekend. We call it Enchanted Retreat Center because that’s what it wants to be when it grows up.
It’s nothing fancy but there is now a bath house and a few camp sites near the creek. Here are some photos of the bath house we completed in August 2022, along with a photo of me pole dancing on the vent pipe 🙂
I’m so excited about our upcoming fall gathering at Enchanted Retreat Center. Join us from 10 AM to 5 PM on September 17, 2022 for a one-day event to refresh your body, mind, and spirit.
- Teaching and meditation led by Lesa Gavron
- Shamanic drum circle and light language activation led by Yvonne Perry
- Becca Hartness and Zeb McCurley will offer Reiki to the group (and individuals)
- Free time to commune with nature, walk the creek, and relax
- Share experiences and insight gained during the event
- Art sale on premises!