There are so many things I could write about regarding the death of my father. I usually share my personal life very openly and I’m sure I will again–and on this matter.
However, right now, I’m still processing my feelings and considering how much is appropriate and helpful to share. And there is a lot I could share:
- My meltdown in Walmart
- Making funeral arrangements while on vacation at the beach
- Why we did not immediately return home when we learned my dad had passed
- Teaching my empathic grandsons how to transmute and deal with sad energy
- Memories that were brought back as my first husband (the father of my children) officiated my dad’s funeral
- Letting other people have their own grieving experience
For now, I just want to thank everyone who sent kind words and were patient while waiting for me to return emails, create recorded activations, and hold client sessions. Your love means so much to me!