- Teaching: “What is Light Language?”
- Demonstration of light language
- Group activation with drumming and toning
- Activation with gesturing, signing, and movement
- Writing codes
- Sharing experiences
* You will need paper and colored markers/pens to try your hand at writing the codes. Please have a drum or rattle/shaker within reach during the call.
“I am still thinking about just how fun your class was. Usually classes are so serious and I keep hearing it’s time to have fun but now I truly feel that LL is here to help me have fun and get back into the imaginary child. . . I feel that practicing the light language will encourage the throat to open. Everything about Light Language seems to be about freedom and not judging whether it looks or sounds silly. So what, right? It’s all an expression of our soul many like mine who have been shut down since childhood.” ~ Cathy M