Are you ready to speak, sing, write, draw, dance, and move with Spirit in a new way? A more intuitive and heart-felt way that expresses your true self?
If you’ve felt held back in vocal or artistic expression, you will benefit from my online light language workshop. The next class is February 12, 2020 from 2 to 4 PM Central Time. We will go into the zero-point field to re-store divine matrix codes that were infiltrated during traumatic experiences.
We dance and move to music in this class. We draw and explore automatic writing. We make sounds that we’ve not formerly allowed ourselves to express. A beautiful voice is not required. You don’t need to be a trained artist. All you need is a willingness to overcome inhibition and find freedom to be who you are.
The purpose of the art portion of the class is to get everyone in their heart space where the creativity flows. This gives spirit an opportunity to move the pen (and the mouth/vocals!) and for the participant to experience the automatic writing concept. With practice, the writing will become a unique style of writing that contains codes of light.
This is a written form of light language just like signing, singing, speaking, and dancing. All forms of artistic efforts allow participants to know what it feels like to surrender “control” and allow the embodying of Spirit within Matter. Continued practice will develop trust and intimacy in the partnership you have with your higher self.
Light Language Emerging ~ Activating Ascension Codes for Integrating Body, Soul, and Spirit explains and activates the language of the heart that allows us to communicate directly with Creator and on a deep soul level with others (http://weare1inspirit.com/light-language).
Our last class was wonderful! I asked participants to share how they felt afterward and what they learned and would use going forward. Here is what they wrote:
- “I will take with me a reminder that I shouldn’t second guess that all expression is light language. Like you said, it’s energy. We all transmit.” ~ Diana
- “To sing and share in Community. So powerful! Gratitude to all of you for sharing:)” ~Joanna
- “Using light language every single day in every way it wishes to come through…. To allow these energies to be expressed; share and be inspired by my children! My whole being feels very full, seen and loved.” ~Alaya
- “I plan on using it in my own healing journey as well as helping my children to explore themselves. I plan on doing more with [light language] not just painting but dancing and singing—it all seems to go together. My heart is so full right now.” ~ Jen
- “I will definitely use my hands more as it felt powerful to engage my whole body. I will also be writing every day.” ~ Debbie
- “to not doubt… to help use it daily… incorporating into sessions with clients” ~ Kelly
- “I will draw on the collective heart space as I move forward. Thank you everyone!” ~ Levis