As things change within the mind and body, it affects the emotions and vice versa. Most people fear unsolicited change and may resist Spirit’s attempt to rid the mind of fear-based patterns of thinking. This can manifest as anxiety, nervousness, or panic attacks.
Based in fear, anxiety can be a sign that you are resisting a clearing process or not following your heart to make a decision on a matter. Simply acknowledge this emotion that has come up for healing. This fragmented part of your psyche is asking to be integrated and aligned with the purer vibration of your soul. Breathe and bring it into the flow of life—anxiety is just another form of energy. When you feel nervous, remind yourself that this is only energy moving through. Use a mantra–something like: “I allow dense energy to be transmuted and integrated into love/light energy as I enjoy my peaceful, prosperous, easy life.”
I have found it helpful to repeat mantras, prayers, and affirmations (like the ones below). By the time you memorize them they will have started shifting your response mechanism and you will begin to address anxiety in a new way.
We create our reality with our thoughts. We have a choice about what we think about, but it can be difficult to switch gears when you are caught in a whirlwind of negativity. You can reprogram your mind with mantras, affirmations, and other tools. Your spiritual practice of realigning your mind and thoughts must become a priority if you want to feel more peaceful and powerful. This is “shadow work” in which we face our inner demons and discover that they are part of us and nothing to be feared.
- I am always safe and divinely protected.
- Everything I need comes to me in perfect timing.
- Everything I need to know is revealed to me.
- I am vibrantly healthy. I glow with the presence of my higher self.
- I prosper wherever I turn. I have more than enough to meet my needs and bless others.
- I am willing to change, grow, evolve, and ascend in order to accomplish my divine purpose.
- I am a blessing to others and others bless me.
- All is well in my world.
- I am abundantly blessed and happy as I express the beauty and creativity of my heart.
- I am open to receive all good from the universe.
- I attract only kind and gentle life lessons and relationships into my life.
- I understand the divine plan for my life. I have passion and energy to fulfill it with joy!
Panic attacks can be “talked down” by tapping into higher realms of consciousness. Two audios on my website, “Practicing the presence of your Higher Self” and “Calming Your Nervous System,” can help. You might also try RBQT-18″ developed by Brenda Williams. See the 3-part demonstration of RBQT-18″in these videos:
- Reset Breath: https://youtu.be/4pK3-u7ZPoA
- Quiet Touch: https://youtu.be/VdjycnPorPk
- 18-Inch Personal Field: https://youtu.be/rA4tITI3HtY
Sometimes the intense energy one feels as anxiety is actually a buildup of faster-vibrating frequencies that need to be released. One way to calm the body is to use your intention to etherically send the energy into the ascended Earth. There’s a light language video on my website titled “Golden Feather Light Meditation” that walks you through the process to stabilize your vibration. Every empath can benefit from doing this exercise on a regular basis.
For more help with healing emotional trauma, overcoming anxiety, or transitioning through change, you may want to request a personalized light language session with Yvonne Perry.