How to Tell If You Are a Walk-in
Many people come to me for coaching wondering whether or not they have had a soul exchange or walk-in. These are the questions I ask to help them determine truth for themselves.
The first soul to reside in my body knew it was in for a hard trip—it seems that part of the plan was to make sure her life experiences would carry her through an emotional meat grinder. With multiple surgeries, illnesses, and injuries, the physical body got pretty banged up as well. Thankfully, there was a backup plan—a soul exchange would occur when the ride got too rough and the natal soul wanted off the merry-go-round. It was agreed that another soul would step in when the natal soul reached a point in which she gave up on life. A two-year period of depression indicated that she was ready to leave and accept a soul exchange.
When I was receiving energy work from Roni Angel (Doctor of Psychology and creator of CHORD Therapy), I gave her a copy of my first book, Email Episodes ~ A Hilariously Honest Look at Life. She immediately recognized that I was a walk-in, but she did not mention it to me right away. (We walk-ins tend to recognize one another.) As Roni and I were talking, she shared her personal walk-in story. My mouth dropped open, I felt like I was going to burst into tears, and I could hardly speak. I asked her if she thought I might be a walk-in, and she said that I had many indications to suggest that probability. I had never heard of such a thing as a walk-in. I had many times thought that I had died and come back alive in the same body.
After that revelation, I began to process the karmic imprint of the old soul, and clear away the “brain damage” of the first forty years of my very religious life. That is when my writing career took wings. Soon, I began to step into my new role as an author and teacher, and later as a coach for empaths and walk-ins.
Some individuals who come to me for coaching think they may be a walk-in, but are not sure. While there is no proof other than what your own heart tells you, there are some similarities that seem to indicate such an experience.
I have a passion for walk-ins and coaching and energy sessions to help with the walk-in or soul exchange process.
Indications That a Walk-In Has Occurred
Are you a walk-in? Was that strange experience you had actually a soul exchange?
- An abrupt change in personality that may have resulted from a dissociative event, near-death experience, suicide attempt, or other perilous marker.
- Feeling like your body has been short circuited or that your nerves have been fried.
- Feeling that you are a stranger in your own body
- Brain fog or sudden loss of memory.
- Having a sense that you are a misfit on Earth. This feeling may have intensified when the two souls swapped places.
- Suddenly having chronic fatigue and muscle pain such as fibromyalgia. For me, this started with the actual event that pinned me to the floor, and lasted for more than two years afterward.
- Spiritual gifts suddenly opening up: You start to know things about people that no one has told you. You suddenly start to see, hear, or feel non-physical beings around you. You become more telepathic. Your sensitivity to energy increases. You touch someone and they are healed.
Quiz for Determining If You Are a Walk-in
Could you be a walk-in? Take a moment to write down your answers on another sheet of paper. It can help you determine if and when you walked into the body you are now in. Knowing the date will be very important when you have your walk-in astrology chart done. Maxine Taylor, who specializes in reading charts for walk-ins, can help you with this. Maxine is CNN’s former on-air astrologer, a national speaker, and a co-founder of the Atlanta Astrological Society, the Atlanta Board of Astrology Examiners and the Atlanta Institute of Metaphysics. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of the American Federation of Astrologers.
- When you first had a spiritually-transforming experience, what emotional or physical changes did you notice about yourself?
- What was different about your thinking patterns? Was there a thought or phrase that was repeated?
- Did your body seem strange or new, as if it did not belong to you?
- What were the circumstances of your life just prior to the event that caused you to suspect that you are a walk-in?
- Did you have a lapse of memory regarding your childhood?
- Were there significant life alterations, such as career changes, a miraculous physical healing, an urge to end a relationship, dress differently, redecorate, or relocate?
- Was there a shift in your beliefs and life values after this significant event?
- If you have had more than one walk-in experience were there common signs that you now recognize that indicated you were about to shift?
- Did you notice a change in your spirit guides or your ability to receive spiritual guidance?
- What has been the most challenging thing about integrating the higher vibrating energy of your walk-in soul?
Muscle Testing for Soul Exchange
This does not work for everyone, but there has been a lot of research showing the validity of muscle testing. You can use this test whenever you have a spiritual question and you need a true or false answer. Kinesiology also helps us with selecting the food and supplements we need to support our bodies.
Before doing this exercise, it is important to center your energy and come to a still point inside your personal space. Take a few deep breaths and sense whatever is going on for you at that moment—feel the seat you are sitting on, notice the smells and sounds around you, the feelings in your body. See/feel yourself letting go and dropping any energy that does not belong to you. Then, call your own energy back from wherever it might have wandered, passing it through the ultraviolet flame of transmutation as it returns to your field/body. This can help bring you into the now moment or still point where you are ready to hear from your higher self.
Now, with your index finger and thumb on each hand, form a circle. Connect the finger circles together like links on a chain and pull tight. The resistance you feel should be strong. Make a false statement, such as “My name is Elmer Fudd” and try to pull the links apart. Now, unless your name really is Elmer Fudd, that connection probably weakened and you were able to pull the circles apart quite easily. Your muscles will typically weaken in response to a false statement.
Now, reconnect the finger circles and state your real name: “My name is _______________.” Most likely your link stayed strong. This indicates that your body perceives this as a true statement.
Next, state to yourself, “I am a walk-in,” and try to pull the finger circles apart. If you are a walk-in, your body perceives this statement as true and you probably were not able to break the link. If you are not a walk-in, then you will probably be able to break the connection very easily.
Here is a method of muscle testing demonstrated using pinky finger and thumb. This can be used for anything that you would like to get a yes or no answer.
Feel free to share the results of your tests on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WalkInEvolution.